Image of Hyakataki from the STScI.
Title: Dirt Rotten Snow Balls
Written By: Pamela
Disembodied Voices: Pamela & Travis
- Keck Press Release on Patroclus
- Marchis’s page on Patroclus
- UC Berkeley’s Press Release on new extrasolar Kuiper Belts
- STScI Release on new extrasolar Kuiper Belts
- STScI Release on Tiny Icy Extrasolar Planet
- Wikipedia Entry on Lagrange Points
Image taken from Wikipedia. Each of the Lagrange Points (L1-L5) represent places where the gravitational tug from the yellow sphere and blue sphere are balanced, allowing a third object to (at least temporarily) corotate with the system.
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.